HydroCombi Sturdy log splitter, vertical
for metre-long logs
for metre-long logs
- Powerful 26 t Splitting power max.
- Sturdy 310 kg Weight min.
- Fast 32 / 42 cm/s Splitting speed / Return speed max.
- Patented Fixomatic system with timber retaining tip as standard
- High-grade hydraulic system with smoothly running industrial grey cast iron pump
- Working faster with Autospeed function and stroke limitation
- Large steel base plate and optional bottom grid
- Integrated rollers in the splitting knife prevent jamming
- Standard log lifting device and optional cable winches
- Patented Fixomatic system with timber retaining tip as standardWith the two-part splitting knife "Fixomatic" or the timber retaining tip, the logs can easily be fixed. So billets are fixed effortlessly before the splitting process.
- High-grade hydraulic system with smoothly running industrial grey cast iron pumpThe powerful hydraulic system of the POSCH log splitter ensures a great pump capacity with a low PTO speed. Maximum safety is guaranteed by the integrated tank in the pillar with double bottom.
- Working faster with Autospeed function and stroke limitationMaximum working power is ensured by the Autospeed function which automatically selects the optimum splitting speed. The stroke limitation reduces the return travel and saves time during firewood processing.
- Large steel base plate and optional bottom gridGood stability is ensured by the solid steel base plate of the log splitter. The optional bottom grid allows for safe working even in icy and snowy conditions.
- Integrated rollers in the splitting knife prevent jammingThe slide bearing mounted rollers in the splitting knife of the log splitter prevent softwood from getting stuck in the return movement and ensure interruption-free working.
- Standard log lifting device and optional cable winchesThe mechanical log lifting device easily sets the logs upright and so ensures back-friendly working. Optional rope winches make your work even easier.
Cable winches for the HydroCombi
With the POSCH cable winches – from HydroCombi 16 – every log within a perimeter of up to 40 metres is pulled up to the log splitter without any operator efforts, and put in the splitting position. The soft start and the soft lowering features ensure smooth moving even of heavy logs. The POSCH cable winches are equipped with logging hooks as a standard. All cable winches are driven hydraulically and are equipped with automatic cable limit switching. On the cable winch model “750”, the run-off speed is freely selectable. Cylinder and winch can be lowered to the regular transport height. In addition, the cable winch is also available with radio control on request.
Useful extras for even easier working
Hydraulic log lifter
The optional, hydraulic log lifter is often used instead of the standard mechanical lifting device and easily brings the logs to be split in the splitting position. Independently of the splitting hydraulics, a separate hydraulic valve enables smooth lifting and lowering.
Maximum working power is ensured by the Autospeed function, which automatically selects the optimum splitting speed. All models from HydroCombi 16 are as standard equipped with it, for HydroCombi 10 and HydroCombi 13, the useful feature is available with the initial equipment.
More mobility with the right chassis
The chassis for the vertical splitter HydroCombi is available for petrol, diesel and electric drives. Vertical mode of operation, swivelling is done by means of a cable winch: For transportation, the splitter is put in the horizontal transport position by means of a hand-operated cable winch. Mobile on axle (max. 80 km/h) with ball head coupling and lighting system.
- Brennholz spalten mit Posch | landwirt.com
- Holzspalter für Zapfwelle "HydroCombi" mit Seilwinde | POSCH Leibnitz
- Holzspalter für Traktor und mit Seilwinde "HydroCombi" | POSCH Leibnitz
- Posch HYDRO COMBI 22 mit Seilwinde
- Posch HydroCombi 16 mit Winde