HydroCombi Sturdy log splitter, vertical
for metre-long logs
for metre-long logs
- Powerful 26 t Splitting power max.
- Sturdy 310 kg Weight min.
- Fast 32 / 42 cm/s Splitting speed / Return speed max.
- Patented Fixomatic system with timber retaining tip as standard
- High-grade hydraulic system with smoothly running industrial grey cast iron pump
- Working faster with Autospeed function and stroke limitation
- Large steel base plate and optional bottom grid
- Integrated rollers in the splitting knife prevent jamming
- Standard log lifting device and optional cable winches
Patented Fixomatic system with timber retaining tip as standard
High-grade hydraulic system with smoothly running industrial grey cast iron pump
Working faster with Autospeed function and stroke limitation
Large steel base plate and optional bottom grid
Integrated rollers in the splitting knife prevent jamming
Standard log lifting device and optional cable winches
Cable winches for the HydroCombi
With the POSCH cable winches – from HydroCombi 16 – every log within a perimeter of up to 40 metres is pulled up to the log splitter without any operator efforts, and put in the splitting position. The soft start and the soft lowering features ensure smooth moving even of heavy logs. The POSCH cable winches are equipped with logging hooks as a standard. All cable winches are driven hydraulically and are equipped with automatic cable limit switching. On the cable winch model “750”, the run-off speed is freely selectable. Cylinder and winch can be lowered to the regular transport height. In addition, the cable winch is also available with radio control on request.
Useful extras for even easier working
Hydraulic log lifter
The optional, hydraulic log lifter is often used instead of the standard mechanical lifting device and easily brings the logs to be split in the splitting position. Independently of the splitting hydraulics, a separate hydraulic valve enables smooth lifting and lowering.
Maximum working power is ensured by the Autospeed function, which automatically selects the optimum splitting speed. All models from HydroCombi 16 are as standard equipped with it, for HydroCombi 10 and HydroCombi 13, the useful feature is available with the initial equipment.
More mobility with the right chassis
The chassis for the vertical splitter HydroCombi is available for petrol, diesel and electric drives. Vertical mode of operation, swivelling is done by means of a cable winch: For transportation, the splitter is put in the horizontal transport position by means of a hand-operated cable winch. Mobile on axle (max. 80 km/h) with ball head coupling and lighting system.
- Holzspalter für Zapfwelle "HydroCombi" mit Seilwinde | POSCH Leibnitz
- Holzspalter für Traktor und mit Seilwinde "HydroCombi" | POSCH Leibnitz
- Posch HYDRO COMBI 22 mit Seilwinde
- Posch HydroCombi 16 mit Winde