Does all the (firewood) work
Jack of all trades
This new firewood processor automatically cuts and splits firewood up to a log diameter of 65 cm. The log is transported to the saw unit by the hydraulic controlled front feed and measured by two optical sensors in the process. The electronic control can cut every billet in such a way that there is no offcut or it splits the piece of wood in equally sized pieces.
A light curtain makes sure that the automatic cutting system stops when the buffer is full and independently re-starts when it is empty. Offcut is transferred to the designated discharge at the back of the machine.
The log saw at a glance
- For log diameters of up to 65 cm
- Max. log length: 6 m
- Feeding device for optimal loading
- SuperCut cutting unit with harvester chainsaw (90 cm length)
- Cuts logs to a length of 20-50 cm (with OnlyCut function: 10-50 cm)
- Control of loading & automatic on the control panel or via radio remote control
- Offcut discharge (see image on the right)
Split finest firewood
Sections on the 2-m buffer belt are split fully automatically with 16 t of splitting force by the AutoSplit’s X-shaped splitting knife. Thanks to a continuously variable feeding device the billet size can be precisely adjusted to an edge length of 5 – 15 cm.
Thanks to an optical sensor on the buffer conveyor, the splitting process is started automatically and stopped when there are no more log sections.
The AutoSplit automatic wood splitter at a glance
- X-shaped splitting knife
- 16 t splitting power
- Optical sensor on buffer belt: fully automatic splitting process (stops when no log sections are detected)
- Stepless feeding device
- Desired billet size adjustable: Edge length of 5 – 15 cm
- Automatischer Sägespalter: SpaltFix K-660 a-Vario | POSCH Leibnitz
- Spaltfix K-660, Posch K660, Sägespalter, Posch Leibnitz, Stepa M16 Rückewagen, Mühlböck