Tilting saw – tilting log saw The classic
- Efficient 24 cm Cutting diameter max.
- Compact 147 kg Weight min.
- Smooth-operating rocker with ergonomic handle
- Special rocker shape for trouble-free cutting
- A handle for more safety
- Easy transportation to the work site
- Sturdy and compact design
- Safely secured with integrated brake
- Smooth-operating rocker with ergonomic handleThe ball bearing mounted rocker of the tilting saw from POSCH is easy to use and very stable at the same time. The height-adjustable handle adapts the tilting saw to every user in an ideal way.
- Special rocker shape for trouble-free cuttingThe design of the rocker prevents billets from turning so that the saw blade cannot get stuck. The integrated log length display helps you cut precisely dimensioned billets in a safe and consistent manner. With the new optional downholder the wood can be even better retained during cutting.
- A handle for more safetyThe safety handle prevents you from inadvertently reaching into the saw blade; the danger area is covered. Using the new standard switching function the operator can select whether the safety cover remains closed automatically during cutting or opens after every cutting process.
- Easy transportation to the work siteWith the large solid-rubber wheels, the tilting saw can be move quite easily. For the models with PTO drive and three-point linkage, the handy transport aid is included as a standard.
- Sturdy and compact designThe high-grade full-steel structure can handle any volume of firewood, models with PTO drive are the best choice for use at lumber yards or in forests.
- Safely secured with integrated brakeThe brake fixes the tilting saw when in operation and so secures the wheels. It can be released quickly again as a matter of course, and the tilting saw can be moved easily.
Handy accessory equipment for your POSCH tilting saw
Longitudinal stop – apply and cut
The operator does no longer have to pay attention to the right length, but can always work with the set log length.
Rocker extension for a safe grip
The rocker extension with rollers ensures a secure grip on long billets too. It is available as accessory equipment for the tilting saw and can then be used any time when needed. The rollers enable easy moving of the billet to the next cut.
User-friendly working with the hip roller
The new hip roller of the POSCH tilting saw enables a particular ergonomic operation of the log saw with little effort and less strain on the arms. The soft hip roller is durable and particularly comfortable at the same time.
Downholder to retain wood during cutting
The new optional downholder retains the wood even better
during cutting (e.g. for multiple cuts or several logs). The function can be activated and deactivated. Available as special equipment when ordering the saw (incl. assembly) or as accessory equipment, retrofittable for models as fro April 2019, model “HS”.
Order right now: The powerful WIDIA saw blade
Less noise and longer cutting with the WIDIA log saw blade with 84 teeth. It ensures a cutting performance increase by 50 % for hardwood and a considerable noise reduction. POSCH offers you a wide range of high-grade saw blades for more power and a longer service life.
In addition to the WIDIA log saw blades, you can also choose the high-grade chromium-alloy standard saw blade or the longitudinal cutting profile with Hannibal teeth.
Keeps the workplace clean during cutting
A powerful and quiet blower extracts the chips produced and keeps your workplace clean. The handy extraction device is equipped with a 2m suction hose and a 10m pressure hose as well as a hand-geared trolley for easier transportation. A suitable chip extraction connection is available for every POSCH log saw.
Tractor chassis 10 km/h
For all POSCH tilting saws with tractor drive, a special chassis is available as special equipment.
- Brennholz anlegen und sägen mit dem Längsanschlag | POSCH Leibnitz
- Brennholz sägen mit der Wippkreissäge, sicher und komfortabel – POSCH Leibnitz
- Posch Wippsäge mit Zapfwellenantrieb, first cut with my new firewood saw