For logs up to 30 cm in diameter.
- splitting force 5, 6 or 8 t
- Up to 4 billets per work cycle
- Drive system e-motor, also available in turbo version
For logs up to 40 cm in diameter.
- splitting force 8 t
- Up to 6 billets per work cycle
- Drive system tug, e-motor or petrol engine
Polly or Oscar: either one makes work safe and effortless thanks to handy single hand operation!
- Close the flap and start splitting!
- Protective polycarbonate enclosure
- Adjustable splitting stroke for short logs
- Simple wedge change
- Comfortable wood storage table
- Always there when you need it
Close the flap and start splitting!
Protective polycarbonate enclosure
Adjustable splitting stroke for short logs
Simple wedge change
Comfortable wood storage table
Always there when you need it
Even larger wood storage table!
With the optional “Large” (Article no. L) wood storage table, Polly and Oscar are capable of storing even more wood. An additional shelf on the operator side for re-working billets is included. Thus, everything is always within reach.
- Polly: 36 cm longer table
- Oscar: 25 cm longer table
A bit too much? You can also buy just the additional shelf and retrofit it.
More billets per work cycle!
Oscar is a quick one: with his standard splitting wedge (non-height adjustable) you can split a log into 2 halves and then split these to produce smaller billets. Optionally, you can retrofit a 4-way reversible splitting wedge and flip it depending on the wood diameter.
Polly comes as standard with a 4-way splitting wedge that can be hydraulically adjusted to the log diameter – for centred splitting. This results in uniform billets at varying log diameter. Depending on requirements, 2-, 3- or 6-way wedges are also available.
- Und der Oscar geht an ... den neuen Liegendspalter von POSCH Leibnitz - für Brenn- und Anzündholz!
- Posch Polly Holzspalter
- Polly, die neue Spaltmaschine für Kurzholz von POSCH
- Brennholz machen mit 1-Hand-Bedienung? Das ist Spaltmaschine Polly von POSCH Leibnitz