Automatic firewood machine AutoLogger 420
Misshapen or oversized wood? Make it profitable!
Processes wood of poor initial quality
How does the AutoLogger work?
- Loading is simply done via the buffer conveyor.
- An X-shaped splitting knife automatically transforms the trunk sections into firewood or kindling
- A conveyor belt either transports the logs away or
- the firewood is packed directly into net bags.
The key data
- For logs of 10-41 cm diameter
- Log length 12-33 cm
- Variable length of the log edge (from 3 to 10 cm length)
- Up to 25 logs per operation, depending on edge length
- 12 tons splitting force
- Height-adjustable feet
- Operator platform
- Buffer conveyor can be folded up via manual rope winch
- Fork-lift support
Which wood is suitable for the splitting machine?
- Wood of poor quality which is not suitable for conventional purposes
- Wood that needs to be prepared with a chainsaw (interesting for arborists), e.g. arb waste
- Half logs: e.g you could split down an 80 cm log in half on a HydroCombi and then put it through the AutoLogger
- Timber or tree trunk sections, timber offcuts
- Wind-blown trees