The SpaltFix K-415
Firewood processors for professionals do not always have to be disproportionate. Due to its compact dimensions, the SpaltFix K-415 can be easily transported via a tractor. Communities and firewood producers everywhere produce the desired firewood.
The hydraulically driven log feed takes place via a 2 m long feed belt. Operation is simple: it is done via a 1-hand joystick control. The saw feed is also hydraulic with automatic stop ventilation and hold-down function.
Sawing with professional chainsaw, splitting with pluggable splitting knife
The logs are cut by the Oregon guide bar (21″/53 cm length) to an adjustable billet length of 20-50 cm, the automatic wood rocker transfers the cut wood piece to the 25 x 25 cm pressure piece. That pushes it through the splitting knife with a splitting power of
15 tons: The result is 4, 6, 8 or 12 billets per work cycle.
The professional chainsaw in detail
- 21″ guide bar and performance-oriented 0.404″ chain pitch
- 12,000 rpm, cutting speed: 35 m/s
- Maintenance-free, hydraulic drive with Harvester saw motor
- Maintenance-free, hydraulically operated chain lubrication pump
- Hydraulic chain oil tank heating (tank volume max. 12 l)
- Chainsaw accessible without tools for replacement
- Der kompakte Sägespalter mit Profi-Kettensäge: SpaltFix K-415 - POSCH Leibnitz
- Brennholz machen: Sägespalter SpaltFix K-415 | POSCH Leibnitz